Test And Measurement Instruments
Electronic test equipment (sometimes called "testgear" or "bench top") is used to create signals and capture responses from electronic Devices Under Test (DUTs). In this way, the proper operation of the DUT can be proven or faults in the device can be traced and repaired. Use of electronic test equipment is essential to any serious work on electronics systems.
Practical electronics engineering and assembly requires the use of many different kinds of electronic test equipment ranging from the very simple and inexpensive (such as a test light consisting of just a light bulb and a test lead) to extremely complex and sophisticated such as Automatic Test Equipment. ATE often includes many of these instruments in real and simulated forms.
Generally, more advanced test gear is necessary when developing circuits and systems than is needed when doing production testing or whentroubleshooting existing production units in the field.
30 MHz Digital Readout Oscilloscope
General Description The 30 MHz oscilloscope are dual-channel oscilloscope with maximum sensitivity of 5mV/DIV. The time base provides a maximum sweep time of 0.2 uS/DIV. when magnified by 10,the sweep speed is 20nS/DIV. Each of these oscilloscope employs a 6-inch rectangular type cathode-ray tube with red internal graticule. These oscilloscope are sturdy, easy to operated exhibits high operational reliability.
· Max. Vertical Sensitivity 1 mV/div
· TV-V, TV-H Sync Separator
· Alternate trigger
· Z axis TTL Level
· Max. TB Speed
Universal IC Programmer
1. USB Interfaces.
2. Device List Supported 6000+.
3. Easy interface to LAPTOP & PC.
4. Mouse support, user friendly menu driven software interface
5. High speed programming, Cost effective Hardware and Flexible Software
6. Supports standard 5V and low voltage devices down to 1.5V
7. 48 Pin ZIF socket with universal pin-drivers. to supports 8-pin to 48-pin DIP package device
8. Supports Devices ranging including :1. Most E (E) PROM, Series E (E) PROM.Flash2. Gal, Place, PLD9. Micro controllers 87xx / 89xx, PIC16Cxx/17Cxx
9. Test: TTL/CMOS Test, Memory Test, Vector Test, Test Pattern Edit, Auto Identify TTL/CMOS Device
10. Others: Macro, Options, Environment
11. Automatically Identifies the manufacturer and type of E(E)PROMs
12. Device insertion and poor pin-contact check
13. Support all operations, such as program,verify, blank check, read, secure, erase and soon.
14. Support of Binary, Intel Hex, Motorola S,Tektronix , formats and auto find format
15. Support Universal DIP, PLCC, SOIC, SSO Padapters Socket.
16. Software Support: Windows-98, XP, 2000, NT.
17. Power supply : Input AC 100 to 240V , Output :DC 12V/1.5Amp .
Low Cost Universal IC Tester
1. Tests a wide range of Digital IC's such as 74Series, 40/45 Series of CMOS IC’s
2. It can test Microprocessor 8085, 8086, Z80, 8051,89c51
3. It tests Peripherals like 8255, 8279, 8253, 8259,8251, 8155, 6264,62256,8288,8284
4. It tests Opamp,555, Transistor Arrays, Analog switches, Opto couplers and Others
5. It tests Seven segment display of common cathode& common anode type
6. It has Auto search facility of IC’s
7. Test by: Truth table /sequence table comparison.
8. Keys: 28 cherry keys Key pad with numerical &functional keys.
9. Display: 9 Digit Seven Segment Display.
10. Supply Input Voltage: 230V AC.
Universal IC Tester
1. Tests a wide range of Digital IC's such as 74 Series,40/45 Series of CMOS IC’s.
2. It can test Microprocessor
3. It tests Peripherals like
4. It tests a wide range of Analog Ic’s such as ADC, DAC,Opamp, 555, Transistor Arrays, Analog Switches,Waveform Generator, Line Drivers, VoltagesRegulators, PLL’s, VCO, PWM Generator, Sample &Hold, Voltages References, Opto couplers,Comparators, Voltages Followers and Others.
5. It tests Seven segment display of common cathode &common anode type
6. It has Auto search facility for Digital IC’s.
7. Test by: Truth table / sequence table comparison. Analog IC’s.
8. Keys: 50 cherry keys Key pad with numerical & functional keys.
9. Display: 16x2 Backlit LCD Display.
Digital LCR Meter
DIGITAL LCR METER* New type holster, streamline design.* Large LCD makes the reading clearly.* Metallic screen board with stronger anti magnetic and anti-interferential function.* Buzzer alarm, data hold, Diode and Transistor test function. Capacitance The Salicon hand held 1/2 digital L/R meter is compact general purpose Digital Multimeter. Its rugged engineering design with protective holster makes it. Choice for reliable partner in measurements,be at test bench or, at shop floor. supplied with Probe accessory
Highly stable, advanced function generator. Which generates square, triangle, sine,pulse waveform. With VCF input signal control.TTL / CMOS synchronize with OUT PUT, wave form adjustable symmetrically, DC voltage continuously adjustable.
Frequency - 0.1-2MHz
Output Waveforms - Sine,Triangle,Square,Positive and Negative Pulse Positive and Negative Sawtooth
Output Impedance - 50Ω 10 ± %Amplitude - Not less than 20Vp-p(open circuit)
DC Voltage - upto ± 10V continuously adjustable
Symmetry Range - 90:10 -- 10:90
Rising Edge of Square - : less than 100ns.
25Mhz Dual Trace Analog Oscilloscope
General Description: The 25 MHz oscilloscope are dual-channel oscilloscope with maximum sensitivity of 5m V / DIV. The time base provides a maximum sweep time of 0.2 uS/DIV. when magnified by 10,the sweep speed is 20nS/DIV. Each of these oscilloscope employs a 6-inch rectangular type cathode-ray tube with red internal graticule. These oscilloscope are sturdy, easy to operate and exhibits high operational reliability.
- Max. Vertical Sensitivity 1 mV/div
- TV-V, TV-H Sync Separator
- Alternate trigger
- Z axis TTL Level
- Max. TB Speed.
Digital Storage Oscilloscope
It not only has compact design and 64K TFT color LCD, but also powerful functions: up to 1M memory depth, with Ultrazoom function, it can enable users to observe details while survey the whole waveform; trigger modes, USB Host to support USB flash memory and USB printer, and other traditional functions of Salicon oscilloscopes.
- New type holster, streamline design.
- Large LCD makes the reading clearly.
- Metallic screen board with Stronger antimagnetic and anti-interferential function.
- Full function protection, anti-high voltage circuit design.
- New type battery case design, it's easy to change battery
Low Cost Universal IC Programmer
- USB Interfaces.
- Device List Supported 17000+.
- Easy interface to LAPTOP & PC.
- Mouse support, user friendly menu driven software interface
- High speed programming, Cost effective Hardware and Flexible Software
- Supports standard 5V and low voltage devices down to 1.5V
- 48 Pin ZIF socket with universal pin-drivers. to supports 8-pin to 48-pin DIP package device
- Supports Devices ranging including :1. Most E (E) PROM, Series E (E) PROM.Flash2. Gal, Place, PLD
- Micro controllers 87xx / 89xx, PIC16Cxx/17Cxx9. Test: TTL/CMOS Test, Memory Test, Vector Test, Test Pattern Edit, Auto Identify TTL/CMOS Device
- Others: Macro, Options, Environment.
- Automatically Identifies the manufacturer and type of E(E)PROMs
- Device insertion and poor pin-contact check13. Support all operations, such as program,verify, blank check, read, secure, erase and soon.
- Support of Binary, Intel Hex, Motorola S, Tektronix, formats and auto find format
- Support Universal DIP, PLCC, SOIC, SSOP adapters Socket.
- Software Support: Windows-98, XP, 2000, NT.17. Power supply : Input AC 100 to 240V , Output :DC 12V/1.5Amp
The Frequency Counter offered by us is the instrument that is used for measuring the frequency. It usually measures the frequency by measuring the number of pulses or oscillations per second in repetitive electronic signal. It is a microprocessor based counter that measures frequency, pulse and crystal measurements. It is a high resolution multi-functional counter with 5-range function select, 8-digit LED display and 4-step gate time. Our frequency counter finds application in Indian defense academy, telecommunication industry, military, aerospace and many more.
Features : -
1. It is a high-resolution multifunction intelligent frequency counter based on microprocessor.
2. Frequency measurement, pulse counting, crystal measurement.
3. 4-step gate time, 5-range function select and 8-digit LED display.
4. Working mode memorized, range and gate time can be set according to the requirement.
5. Multifunctional, good quality and reasonable price.
1Ghz Spectrum Analyzers
General Display : CRT 6 Inch. 8 x 10 internal graticule.Trace rotation : Adjustable on front panel.Line Voltage : 220V± 10%, 50-60 Hz.Power consumption : Approx. 25wOperating temp. +10°C to +40°C Protective System : Safety class 1 (IEC 1010-1).Cabinet : 285 (W) x 125 (H) x 380 (D) mm.Weight : Approx 7 Kg.Accessories Supplied : Instruction Manual, power cord.Optional Accessories : Sniffer Probe: (1. High impedance Probe2. Magnetic field Probe3. Electric Field Probe)
Features1. Frequency Range : 150KHz to 1050MHz2. 4½ Digit Display : Center & Market frequency,0.1 MHz resolution3. Amplitude range - 100dBm to + 13dBm4. Filters : 20KHz, 250KHz & Video Filter.5. Built-in Tracking generator : 0.15 MHz to 1050 MHz(Only for Model 5010TG)6. Output Power : + 1dBm to -50dBm (50 ohms)