Power Electronics Lab
The Power Electronics Lab is a graduate research laboratory specialising in the fast growing field of Power Electronics. This field is very wide, ranging from small power supplies (50W) to high voltage static convertors (1.2GW).
Most of the research in this lab is in the use of switching Power Electronics. Some members of the Power Systems Group study large high voltage convertors used in HVDC (high voltage DC) systems, others study the smart driving of motors, and yet others study the application of pulse converters to biomedical applications.
SCR Characteristics Trainer
- Digital Voltmeter and Ammeters are provided to measure the voltage and current.
- All terminals of SCR are terminated with proper color of banana connectors.
- Separate Triggering pulse is provided for device.
- Inbuilt Resistive load
- Input voltage and triggering pulse voltage can be varied from 0-30V dc.
- One potentiometer is provided to vary the anode and collector current.
- Detailed Mimic diagram is drowned for easy understanding purpose.
Forced Commutated Methods Electronics Lab
- All Components are terminated with a connector for the study of Students.
- One potentiometer is provided to vary the Frequency.
- Inbuilt Power supply for Converter and triggering pulse.
- Inbuilt resistive, Inductive load.
- Power ON indication Switch for firing scheme and power circuit.
- Detailed mimic diagrams are drowned to facilitate the experiments
Scr Traic Mosfet Igbt Charecteristics Trainers
Avail from us a wide range of Power Electronics Lab Equipment, as we manufacture and supply these equipments at bulk. Our products are fabricated with supreme grade raw material sourced from a certified supplier of the company. These equipments are quality tested at every step of manufacturing.
1) SCR,MOSFET,IGBT Characteristics unit Specification : Inbuilt power supply - 1.5 V to 35V, 1.5V to 15V /0.5A Provided Components of SCR, Mosfet, IGBT on board 22k, 100 k Potentiometers provided Manual & patch cards 0-50V Digital Voltmeter 0-50 MA Digital Milli Ammeter & 0-200 MA Digital Milli Ammeter.
2) Gate Firing Circuit for SCR UJT Firing Unit This firing circuit Should generate two pulse Transformer isolated trigger pulse to trigger 2 SCR / Triac connected in single phase half wave, full wave, half controlled converter and AC Phase control using 2 SCR's b. Basic DC firing circuit unit This Unit Should consists of an SCR, Dc Supply of 10V, AC Supply of 10V and Variable DC Source Using Potentiometer for gate Supply R & RC Triggering unit This Unit Should consists of an SCR, Ac Supply of 20V, other associated components required to study the Resistance triggering of SCR.