Microprocessor And Microcontroller Lab
Assuming only a general science education this book introduces the workings of the microprocessor, its applications, and programming in assembler and high level languages such as C and Java. Practical work and knowledge-check questions contribute to building a thorough understanding with a practical focus. The book concludes with a step-by-step walk through a project based on the PIC microcontroller. The concise but clearly written text makes this an ideal book for electronics and IT students and a wide range of technicians and engineers, including IT systems support staff, and maintenance / service engineers.
8051 Development Board
With this board you can develop and prototype with any of 8051 40 pin microcontrollers. The RS232 driver on board allows easy connection with PC or other embedded hardware ( Easy to falsh 89v51Rd2 Thru flash magic ). The board have User buttons and status LEDs. The bridge rectifire allow this board to be powered with both AC and DC power supply adapters.
RS232 Tx, Rx interface with MAX232 IC on socket
· DIL40 ZIF Socket ( Zero Insertion Force) microcontroller socket - To Reduce Microcontroller Damages
· ULN 2803 To Drive Stepper Motor&Relays
· Quartz crystall 11.0592Mhz
· Reset button
· Power plug-in jack
· Extension slot on every uC pin
· GND bus
· Vcc bus.
· Four mounting holes 3,3 mm (0,13")
· 89v51RD2 Flasher through RS232 using Flash magic Software
· On board Regulated Power Supply 5v,12v supplys
· Easy to test with Burg Connecters wires
· A Serial Port for ISP
· An RS232 Serial Port
· 7Seg Mulitplexed Display
· DC Power Supply Connector(12v Ac or Dc)
· Rdy Interfac For LCD display 2linex16Character
· 24Cxx I2C EEPROM
· RTC DS1307
· 8 LED array
· Matrix Key Pad
· Eaxample Programs for LED,7seg,LCD,RS232 ,Matrix Key Pad, ADC
· Easy To flash 89V51RD2 Through Flash Magic Software
· Feautures of 89V51RD2 - 8051 based CMOS controller with PCA, Dual DPTR,WDT,32 I/O lines, 3 Timers/Counters, 7 Interrupts/4 Priority Levels,64K Bytes ISP FLASH, 256 Bytes on-chip RAM, 768 Bytes XRAM.